Wow, I can’t believe it’s almost June. Anyway, a peek at all the things in life to be grateful for:
- On Sunday, we had a BBQ with friends. Great food, board games, excellent conversation, and someone showed us the glorious result of mixing cinnamon schnapps with apple cider (that should almost get its own mention).
- I took the entire weekend off from writing, editing, CPing, brainstorming, plotting—everything. And I felt much better for it when I went back to those things on Tuesday.
- My critique partner finished my latest manuscript, and her feedback was overwhelmingly positive.
- An exterminator came to take care of our (completely destructive, non-pollinating) carpenter bee problem. Yay for being able to go outside!
- The QueryKombat entries have been received, and I’m excited about the huge amount of talent in the pool of contestants. It’s going to be a great contest.
- A new game I ordered online arrived in two days—a huge surprise, since I had no idea the post office delivered packages on Memorial Day.
- I think I’ve finally perfect my S’mores in the oven recipe.
- I have coffee (I got busy and forgot to write this in advance, so at 6:30 in the morning, I am ALWAYS grateful for coffee).
What about you? Tell me in the comments about your awesome things this week.