Another week gone by already? Alright, here we go. Seven days, seven awesome things:
- On Sunday, I awed everyone on my trivia team by being able to correctly state the capital of Berundi. I’m calling this a double win – the only reason I knew the answer is that it happened to be a random fact I looked up when writing a trivia competition as part of Reality Summer. Serendipity!
- Because I cleaned my house for company on Sunday, I didn’t have to clean again for company on Monday. Back-to-back houseguests for the win!
- I got my hair cut yesterday, and it looks super cute.
- Friend’s birthday = mudslides with people I don’t get to see nearly often enough.
- Now that spring has finally sprung, I’ve learned that there is nothing more awesome than watching my cats watch the birds.
- On Monday, I got to walk around outside for an hour. The gym is fine, most of the time, but actually being outside and breathing fresh air makes me feel much better. I miss that in winter, when my only “outside” consists of frantically racing from my car to a building.
- Edits on the new manuscript are moving right along. I added about 5,000 words, and I’m on track to have it ready for my critique partners by mid-May, which is what I wanted.
What about you? List your awesome things below!