There’s a lot of good stuff going on in May, with Nestpitch ending and QueryKombat starting. Here are just a few things for me to be grateful for that happened during the last week.
- We bought a BBQ! Yippee! That means we can now enjoy eating food cooked outside. It also means I can eat a lot more hamburgers, since all of the fast food places and most of the restaurants around here insist upon overcooking their meant. I like burgers.
- I got to have lunch with my agent, and she’s just as great in person as on the phone, email, and Twitter.
- Our lawnmower arrived! This is extra exciting, because we ordered it about a month ago, and our lawn was starting to get a little scary.
- After too many missed classes, I went back to yoga. I feel stronger, more flexible, and all around more centered already.
- Draft two of my work in progress is coming along. It’ll take some time, but at least I’m moving in the right direction.
- I completely nailed some balance and strength exercises. I mean, I killed them. It’s an awesome feeling.
- Friends on Netflix. ‘Nuff said.
Share your awesome moments in the comments!