I can’t believe I’ve been doing these weekly posts for 3.5 months. Not only do I overall feel more positive about life in general, but I’ve saved a LOT of brain power that would’ve been spent trying to figure out what on earth to blog about instead. Here’s a look at the past week.
- We finally agreed on patio furniture!! It’s backordered (of course), but in a few weeks it’s going to be very comfortable to sit outside.
- I got to see Avengers: Age of Ultron! Woo-hoo! What I’m looking for from these movies is basically cool special effects and awesome fight scenes, and I got a lot of that.
- Brunch with friends. Yay brunch! Found a new place near my house that’s pretty good and very cheap.
- My second draft of my work in progress is finished and being read by the first round of critique partners.
- My husband figured out how to cook the perfect steak.
- I learned how to make baked s’mores in the oven (it’s about as easy as it sounds).
- An afternoon playing games with friends.