This may be my last one of these posts for a while. Things are going well, and while I definitely think it’s important to remember the good things in life, I’m also really busy and it’s getting harder and harder to make time to stop and write them all down. I definitely encourage you to take 5 minutes every day, whether things are going well or not, to be grateful for the good things that happen in life. And when you’re down, take a minute to remind yourself that there is good out there, if you look for it.
My week in review.
- Someone bid on my first chapter critique over at Brenda Drake’s auction to help a PitchWars mentor save her home, so I feel good about that. If you can contribute, please consider it. There’s some amazing stuff to bid on over there.
- My husband and I went rock climbing for the first time last weekend. It was harder than I thought, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t humiliate myself much. And it was a lot of fun. We’ll probably go again.
- Saturday was a full day with awesome friends: Brunch, rock climbing, games. Wonderful.
- Even better, Sunday was a lovely day with DOING NOTHING. I need those days sometimes.
- I got an internship with a super cool literary agent! Yay me! (No, I’m not telling who. But I’m excited.)
- I taught two fitness classes! Look at me! I’m (apparently) fit! (Or at least, I know what I’m doing a little bit.)
- Edits on my current manuscript are moving right along, and I’m happy with the way things are shaping up. It looks like I should be able to finish by the end of the summer.